I went and got spider bites finally, I had to wait a little bit because I had gotten 2 of my wisdom teeth out and went on vacation shortly after so I didn't want a swollen healing lip the whole time. I was clocked almost immediately by my piercer too he put the dots on my face and erased them saying "no I don't like that I know exactly the look you're envisioning, you're thinking of that nevershoutnever kid right?" oh, damn. uhh well yeah.
I currently have an eyebrow piercing, a dermal under my right eye, stretched ears (currently at a boring 11.5mm), and now obviously the spider bites. I plan on getting them on both sides (shark bites), and two up on my top lip (angel bites), and I'm still thinking about it but for the sake of balance I may get a vertical labret and/or septum as well. For my ears I'm not 100% sure what my goal is I just now I wanna hit at least 16-18mm and get 2 more lobe piercings to stretch. I've never really been interested in cartilage piercings but I feel like they would look nice so if I get all the piercings I want and still feel that itch then I guess I'll go for it.
So far this is the only piercing I've had that has actually started bruising or looking noticeably swollen, it doesn't really hurt I'm just very aware that there's two bars sticking through my lip. It's kind of like that feeling when you do your nails and they're done already but you still feel like you have to be careful about everything you do.

No comments:
Post a Comment